PART-TIME HIGH SCHOOL IB BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TEACHER
LOCATION: Waterloo, Belgium
REPORTING LINE: Middle High School Principal
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed-term
SCHOOL PHASE: MHS: School
Dependent on relevant experience & qualifications
ADVERT CLOSING DATE August 12th, 2021.
Duties of the HS IB Business Management Teacher include:
• Plan and teach the designated IB Business Management lessons (and other HS grades if required) according to agreed IB guidelines
• Ensure that all programs are fully covered
• Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners, especially English language learners
• Develop, enhance and document existing curriculum, while ensuring continued coordination and alignment within HS grades and courses
• Use a variety of assessment techniques in keeping with the assessment policy Leadership,
· Supervise a small group of Extended Essay students
Procedural and Administrative Duties:
• Give reports to Principal
• Collect, Analyze, and Share Annual Data with Department and Principal
• As needed, serve as a student advisor, provide scheduled supervision of students • Participate in trips and field experiences, engage in on-going professional development
• Effectively and proactively communicate all perceived issues to students, parents and colleagues.
St John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and, as an employee of St John’s, you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students’ welfare is the responsibility of all staff within St John’s and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles and values of our organization.
Terms and conditions:
Date of commencement in the position: 16 August 2021. CV, letter of application (which shows how your experience relates to the categories within the job description and which is no more than two pages in length) and names of three referees to be sent to the school HR Manager, Anne Marchi, at email@example.com by August 12th.