Aachen Christmas Market Day Trip
The PTP is organising a day trip to the Aachen Christmas market on December 1st. Bus departs St. John's at 8:45 and arrives back at 17:45. Cost: €25/ person
30 seats available...first come,first serve ! Please sign up and pay(cash only) at reception. No refunds.
Contact Lindsay email@example.com with any questions.
The All School Musical Bye Bye Birdie will take place on
Friday, November 24th at 19.00, Saturday, November 25th, at 19.00 and Sunday, November 26th at 15:00.
This year, tickets will be available only from ASP Ticket Coordinators in the PAC Foyer on the following days:
- Monday November 20th through Wednesday November 22nd from 8:15 – 9:00am and 3:00 - 4:00pm
- Thursday November 23 from 8:15 – 9:00am only
- At the Box Office before each performance.
Ticket prices are: Adults 12€ , Students 6€. VIP event Saturday November 25th : Adults 25€, Students 12€
Payment is in cash only. Please note that tickets will not be available through reception. No tickets can be held on reserve. For security purposes, all tickets will be registered to a name.
Thank you for supporting the drama program at St. John’s International School. Our students and community members are excited to bring this performance to you, and our ticket coordinators will do their best to assist you.
Brussels Sports Association Basketball
Registrations for BSA basketball are still open to all new and experienced boys and girls between 4 and 16 years. Training and games will be held on Sundays with optional skills clinics for U8 to U13 players on Wednesday or Thursday nights. The season starts in a few weeks, so register now to secure your place! Visit www.bsasports.org for more information.
FCJ Centre of Spirituality
- Mondays 13, 27 November, 11 December: 19.45-22.00 (supper optional 19.00, (5€) - Infancy Narratives (Mess’AJE): Mystery of the incarnation and re-creation of all humanity in Jesus.
- Sunday 19 November: 14.00-18.00 - Couples Retreat: Growing in Love… Moving Beyond Judgement