What makes St. John’s special?
- We are known for our welcoming, caring and supportive community
- Parental engagement is encouraged at St. John’s
- Everyone is welcome to join our school community
- Many alumni are still best friends with students they met at St. John’s: true friends for life
- We often hear that St. John’s is a very easy school to transition and integrate into, with our Welcome Committee and student buddy programs
- Suburban life provides a safe, green environment for families
There are many ways you can become involved at St. John’s. Parent volunteers are welcomed with open arms. Building relationships with the wider community also brings additional possibilities to enhance teaching and learning.